June 11, 2008

So Forgetful!

Ever feel like you would forget your head if it wasn't glued on? I think I would! I got a pulled over yesterday and got a ticket for having an expired inspection sticker. (Texas does NOT send reminder letters when it is time to renew, like Utah did. I wish i would have known that!) So, since it was expired for longer than 60 days -oops- I have to pay a $175 fine and talk to a judge at the courthouse. Ouch! Then, I realized that Will's inspection sticker on his car is expired too (in January) and that I gotta get that done first thing in the morning! Man! Then, I forgot to cancel an payment to the bank that I was supposed to cancel, and it got sent. Dang! So, now I gotta deal with that mess and see if I can fix it. I swear I am losing it! (If I ever had it to begin with...)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Allison! How are you? Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Em said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you and your adorable family. Hopefully it won't be another many years before I get to see you (I was way jealous of Melis, you, and Lis a few weeks ago)...Love ya!

Aldobean said...

Where are you moving to? Any chance of ever coming to Texas?