August 11, 2008

My Crazy Life & Summer

This summer has been fun. Lots of swimming, water parks, etc. Still need to hit the beach before school starts...
I spent all weekend worried about something that turned out to be fine, then when I thought everything was fine, my mom ended up in the Emergency room for 7 hours. She is home now and is staying with me for a few days.
We are gearing up for fall when Dylan will start kindergarten (yikes!) and me and Landon will go back to Wee School two days a week. It will be weird only having one kid at home all day.
anyway, I didn't know what to write, but wanted to write something. So here ya go!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun and busy summer! We still need to get together!

Sarah said...

Hey Allison! What happened to your mom? Is she doing better?