July 5, 2008

Bizarro dream

This is a strange one...First I dreamed I was on a date with some guy, but Will was with me too (We were still married.) So the three of us were on this date and then when I started to like the guy Will got jealous. Then the guy was weird and started fighting some other guy so me and Will left. Go figure. Then, all of a sudden I was in this big building with my friend Britney and I was trying to find a bathroom. I found one that was for 'High School Teachers Only' but I really had to go so I went in anyway. It had shallow metal tubs that had blue water in them instead of toilets. So I sat down in the tub and started to go, with my friend looking on (there were no doors or stalls, just a room full of people and blue water tubs.) Then, all of a sudden I am in a church (still in my potty tub) and I am in a pew with people I don't know singing and dancing and going all crazy. Then they start passing communion around (I think it was supposed to be Baptist church) and instead of bread they had oyster crackers and instead of water they had M&M's. I took them anyway, figuring it was like sacrament at our church. Then, I was walking down the hall of the church -finally free of the potty/tub - and there was a statue of Joseph Smith but they had taken off his face and put on some other guy's face. It was crazy. That is about when I woke up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Interesting Allison. Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are trying to tell me things or not! You should go to a dream analyst! :)

The Mathews Family said...

That so sounds like a pregnant dream to me! *giggle giggle*. Do you have something that you'd like to announce?! Ha Ha!
-Jessica