July 5, 2008

Must Read!!!

I just finished reading a book called "One Tattered Angel" by Blaine Yorgason. It is SO good. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with it! It is a true story about a little girl baby who spent time off and on at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake, and since Dylan spent some time there when he was a new baby, it really got me. It is so good! So inspiring! It really made me greatful for my kids and everything I have been blessed with. It will make me think twice about ever having 'a bad day.' And, it has a good surprise ending! You gotta read it! Check it out at the library, order it online, locals can borrow my copy... JUST READ IT!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

yall are tooo cut!! I didn't know you had a blog

Bonni said...

Allison, I'm stoked that you have a blog, now. And, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book-- I love hearing about new books. Love you!

EmmaLee Robinson said...

No, I don't keep in touch with her. Last I heard she was in Boise. It was so good to hear from you. We don't have internet but I still check it sometimes. I cannot wait until I can get back to my blog.